Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Bluebird of Your Happiness | Heavenletters

Heavenletter #3386 Published on: March 3, 2010
God said:

You are seeking yourself, beloved. You are trying to know this person who moves your body around, and you are also trying to know the essence of you. I am the Essence of you, and, so, you try to know Me Who is your Very Self.

Your desires are not far-flown. What you seek is right where you are. You are the bluebird of your own happiness. The gold found on your own ground is My Resplendent Self. It is your own soul. It is Mine, and yet it belongs to you. Am I trapped in a body, so to speak? Not at all. Nor are you. The seeming body surrounding you is an outfit you wear. It is like a hat you put on. It is an appurtenance. It is a thing.

We can say that your heart beats whether you have a body or not. We can say that love is your wings that fly. We can say that you are an embodiment of My Very Self. Here I am in your body. Within every body, I AM. I am not outside you far away. It is you who sees from a distance.

In the guise of a human being, you seek the reality of Who you are. Because you go in and out doorways, you seem to just miss Me in passing. You don't quite get that it is yourself that you are looking for. It is your Self that you cannot quite catch up to. Even in a mirror, you cannot. You think you are standing on a corner, and you think I am a Presence up in the sky. Of course, I am up in the sky so long as you are not yet grounded in your own Self. Until you experience Me, until you really know Me in the depths of where I AM, you dart here and there.

And, so, I am the bluebird of your happiness, and We are indivisible except as in a manner of speech.

Hail to the One Heart of Ours. Hail to Our Love that reigns over the entire Universe and universes not yet seen. You are an extra-terrestrial who has been borne to Earth. You arrived on Earth from somewhere else. Your soul has existed always, yet it has not always been in the body you carry now. It has been bodiless. However, with or without a body, your soul is staunchly with Me. You imagine otherwise. You even have proof otherwise.

Sometimes one could think that you have made every effort to deny the Reality of you. You have perhaps scoffed at the idea that I am ever-present in you. You have disbelieved your own cognizance. You have chosen party favors over the recognition of the God of your heart. And, yet, you know Me. You know Me very well.

You do a song and dance called life, and, so, you pretend I am absent, and you pretend you don't know Me. It has to be an act, beloved, because We are in a constant embrace. You seemingly forget Who you are. You dance away. You come close. You run away all the while bemoaning My distance. Your heart knows. How would you even desire Me if you did not already know of My existence? Or, if you disavow Me, how would you disavow Me if you did not already know of My existence?

Do you exist? Who are you anyway? I am telling you Who you are. I am introducing you to yourself. Say, "Hello."

Posted via web from kenon's posterous

No comments:

Twitter Updates