Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 eBooks to Help You Achieve Any Dream

Dear Friends,

The other day I was thinking of how I could provide more value for my friends and mentees. As you know, I do not believe in coincidences. I knew the answer would come. The answer came in the form of an email from Gay Hendricks. I immediately took inspired action and loved what I found. I am therefore excited to also introduce you to Marcia Wieder, CEO & Founder of Dream University®. For over 20 years she has helped thousands of people achieve their personal and professional dreams. She teaches how to create new dreams, remove old beliefs and design simple, yet life-changing practices to get what you want.


A wonderful resource for you: 10 easy to read, content rich and extremely valuable e-books…all designed to help Make Your Dreams Come True.  

MARCIA WIEDER

CEO OF DREAM UNIVERSITY

These are worth $150.00 but won’t cost you anything. Just click here now to receive all 10 e-books from Marcia Wieder: http://www.dreamcoach.com/gift/

Titles include: Creating New Dreams, Believing in Your Dreams, Accessing Your Power, 100 Ways to Make Life Easier and more. This gift offer is only available for a short time so act now to receive all 10 e-books immediately!  All  I can say is thanks Marcia!

Enjoy!

Warmly
Dr Ken Onu

P.S. Feel free to forward this link to all who can benefit from this valuable gift. http://www.dreamcoach.com/gift/     

Posted via email from kenon's posterous

No comments:

Twitter Updates